I have never written a blog and NEVER thought I ever would, but here I am doing many things in my life I thought I NEVER thought I would be doing.
Making a blog isn’t as easy as one would think it is. There are so many sites that offer FREE blogs, but it is mostly a FREE TRIAL then you have to pay a monthly fee. So, you have to do your research to find that “just right site” to start your blog. If you want to pay a monthly fee it is much easier to do. Well, I did more research but still didn’t find the “just right blog site” I was looking for. I was talking about it to a friend and she suggested blooger.com. Of course, the first thing out of my mouth was “is it free”, she said yes, it is. So, you see you can just as a friend about things and they might be able to help you with your research. Ya just never know. Another thing you must do is have a subject or an idea of what you would like to talk about and the kind of audience you would be addressing this to. Make sure it is something that would be interesting not only to you but to the readers that come to your blog. If you are wanting to know more about blogs, just click this link: Skrba, Anya (Nov 10, 2020) What is a Blog? The Definition of Blog, Blogging, and Blogger https://firstsiteguide.com/what-is-blog/ There are so many other links you can click on this site to help you even more.
Now that I have found a great site for building and posting my blog, here we go 😊
Welcome to:
Robin’s Home Renovation Tip of The Day
One thing I really hate is someone that talks down to me. Do you know the feeling? It makes one feel small and not very smart. So, when I have done the research on Home Renovation, I not only looked for great information but also to find someone that I am comfortable with the way they talk on their videos, it’s like they are talking right at me and I am the only one that matters at that time. In a way that I can understand EVERYTHING, they are saying to me. Did you know that even when you read a book or an article you can tell how that person is talking to you? Well, you can. I have read some articles that had good info but I didn’t like the way they wrote (or talked) to me. This is why I have chosen the people I have in my research. You just might want to do the same so you can get all you can from your research.
We are at the stage of doing the sheetrock. If you don’t know how to do the sheetrock you can click on this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQIMaR7hWtM this will take you to Jeff Thorman, one of the best guys in the renovation and construction business. I trust and rely on him with all my bathroom renovation I am doing and with all the other renovations I will be doing on our home. I have gone through other videos about renovations but like Jeff the best.
Comments
Post a Comment